Ever scroll through Instagram and think to yourself — why can't I take a photo like that!?!
Ever wonder why other photos look so good?
Has it crossed your mind to have a strategy for your Instagram?
Would you even know where to start when utilizing Instagram's Story feature?
Want to help grow your business and/or website using Instagram?
In this 90-Minute Instagram Workshop you will learn:
- How to take a great photo for Instagram
- Lighting for your Instagram photo
- How to crop, edit, and add elements to your photos
- How to style photos for Instagram
- How to analyze your Instagram metrics
- Apps you can use to make your photos better
- Strategies for growing your Instagram following
- How to use your Instagram to grow your business or blog
- How to create an "Instagrammable Moment" your followers or clients will want to share on their own Instagram accounts
- How to use everything Instagram has to offer
- How to use Instagram Stories
- Best practices and authenticity
There will be time for Q&A, you can also email Meg your questions or topics you would like to learn about in the class to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring the phone you use/plan to use for Instagram fully charged. Please try to learn as much as you can about how to use the features on Instagram before you come to class. Sit down with someone and have them show you the basics of how the app works before you arrive.
Snacks and drinks will be provided!
Class will begin at 6:30 pm sharp.